Holy oil

It was the first time that I was anointed with the Holy oil. (forehead, eyes, lips, neck, palms)

"You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy." Heb. 1:9

First thing I need to do now is to forgive people who have knowingly / unknowingly hurt me with their words. Hate the act but still choosing to love the person with God's kind of love. It's not easy to do at all but with God's grace it shall be easier. Then ask God for forgiveness because I am such a petty person. Help me not to be easily offended by people. Help me to understand that not everybody places so much emphasis on words like me.


For example, i do not think that things happen by chance. Everything that has happened happen for a reason. So, I really am not an avid believer of this thing called 'luck'. I'm not saying that it doesn't exist though. What I mean is that I see there are other forces/energy/attraction at work. So, well, thanks for saying that I am 'lucky'. I know you had wanted to say that I am blessed/I have good karma instead.