Bali Escapade (1) Dinner at Jimbaran

Before we left for Bali, we went to the library to borrow 'Loney Planet: Bali & Lombok'. This is panpan doing his homework.


We went 3 beaches. (1) Jimbaran beach for nice sunset view cum seafood dinner (2) Kuta beach for fun and henna tattoo (3) Bungy jump at Seminyak (Legian beach).

This entry will solely be on our dinner at Jimbaran.



I dolled up myself for the dinner as this was our only romantic and expensive dinner by the sea.I used my new Dior lipstick (from the Christian Dior workshop I attended recently).

 sailor shorts from FOX

I really love this sailor shorts especially with the ribbon behind :) I specially bought this pair of shorts for this trip. 

He chose Teba Cafe at South Jimbaran beach. (Jl. Four Seasons Resort, Muaya Beach, Jimbaran, Kuta Bali PH: 0361 70 8676) Booked a table and asked the driver to send us to and fro this place. The journey is about 45 minutes (inclusive of traffic jam time)








The dinner costs us $314,000 ruppiah [approx SG$50 (inclusive of transport)]. Great ambience and really romantic place for couples. The food is very fresh and tasty as recommended by Lonely Planet.