Bali Escapade (3) Bungy Jump

waiting for the car to Legian Beach

nice Rip Curl van to fetch us there :)

The company which we did our Bungy jump at is AJ Hackett Bali - http://www.ajhackett.com.

They have a 100% safety record. I asked panpan twice "Will I die from bungy jumping?", he said "no". And so I did it. It was my virgin jump and his 3rd jump.

The tower we jumped from is 45 meters. That's about 12-14 storey HDB flat.


And

.
.

HERE WE GO
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Panpan didn't count '1-2-3' and just jumped off after we posed for the camera. I wasn't ready yet LAH!~





WTH jump already



I wasn't prepared yet.















We paid US$189 for a tandem jump and topped up another US$50 for the videos and photos to take home. You can view detailed price list from the link I've provided above.

It was a frightening experience for me. The scariest part is not right before the jumping, it's also not whenever I look down, its definitely not the height of the jump (be it 50 storeys - makes no difference from 10 storeys [from my experience]).

The scariest part is the after your feet leaves the stand and during that first 3-6 seconds. I felt as if my heart is going to fall out from my mouth and my brain and insides are going to explode.

I'm glad I did this though. It was an unforgettable experience.

我終于知道跳楼的感觉. 好恐怖喔!




Totally shagged from the jump. Need a bowl of bakso mee soup. (meatball)


That's all for Bali.

Shocking $33+ cab fare from airport back home in prestige cab (2 am)