Complimentary Pass to Gyms

I have a 2 weeks free trial to True Fitness, thanks to Shida.

I had a fruitful one hour session with Sifu Chua at True Fitness Gym. when I attended the Wing Chun class. His instructions are very clear and when I asked him questions, he answered me patiently and explained more in detail. He was actually teaching in Mandarin, until a Chinese female student requested him to speak in English. And he did. I am surprised that he can speak good English (and pronunciation too) and has the proper terms translated to English. He said things like 'knee and ankle alignment', 'proper stance' etc. Did he have a Masters in Wing Chun or what?

I asked him if he has a school in Lavendar and he said yes. I went to the website and checked then realised that he is the founder of Wing Chun Kuen Training Centre. OMG.

Wing Chun does not rely on strength to overcome a stronger opponent. Instead, it relies on speed, agility, form and sensitivity of technique. This is specially suitable for females to learn martial arts for defence.
I'm falling in love with Wing Chun. Looking forward to next Friday's lesson. I also called to ask about Wing Chun's annual membership fee. It is $100 and additionally, every month's payment is $60 for once a week of training.


I am able to go True Yoga with my complimentary pass at True Fitness too. I went with JuAnn last Sunday to Ocean Towers' branch. It was my first time there. We attended Yogalates together, which is a combination of Yoga and Pilates. JuAnn is very good at Yoga. She has been doing this for 3 years + whereas, it was my 7th Yoga lesson so far. I still feel giddy at certain poses. But it was great working out with her. She really POWER, can attend another class in one hour's time.

I am just enjoying the free trial and will not join another gym (I'm still with California Fitness). To side track, I think True Yoga is the only Yoga center that offers Prenatal Yoga. Cool eh~

Comments