Bridal magazine

I was invited to do some bridal shots and I was made to feature on Vogue magazine cover.
Happy to the max~
This was the previous edition

Support me and get a copy in all major bookstores okay?



This was my original photo.

Ok lah, I can't believe I am Mrs already. You can officially call me AUNTIE now. 

I constantly feel like a superstar on my actual day.



I also did my once in a lifetime dance with Hubby.
I doubt he is keen to learn dancing at all from now, but I hope he does. Dancing is still my passion. I hope to waltz with him when we are old.




Comments

  1. woww!! congrats!! :D looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Mrs __________. Haha... I dunno Mrs what. Anyway, I would so check out the Vogue magazine if I happen to pass by any news stand or convenience shops. Maybe my mum might buy if she knows about it. LoLz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the well-wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I want to go n buy!!! U LOOK FUCKING HOT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment