Happy Birthday to Joanna

Happy Birthday to my dear Jo. We meet at City Square Mall to celebrate her birthday. We are able to chat longer this time round coz Edna was at home.



Her hair is very nice and tame after rebonding. Can go and do advert mann.


 
 Happy Birthday To Joanna, our hot mama :))



It seems like we've really grown up. From chasing and talking about idols and songs and lyrics, to which guy is hot to date and bgr issues, we are now changing our topic to marriage and children and cooking and household appliances (coffee machine). I realised that we were there for one another for such a long time. I hope that we will be friends until we have our grandchildren okay? *teary* Love all of you.



I got a present as well from Fen because we are unable to attend each other's wedding. I took a bus to her place the other day to surprise her with my wedding gift. Have gotten her home address from her sister, Jes. Fen was so surprised to see me at her house at 9 pm. We hugged and she was speaking in trembling tone because she was touched.

Wish you have a blissful marriage, Steven and Shufen. All will be good.

Comments