Review: ROJUKISS STIM White CELL Natural

Thank you Joann for sending me samples from ROJUKISS. 
I am going to review on the pink range first (Rojukiss STIM Cell).


STIM White Cell
$59.90 for 30 ml 

STIM White CELL 
Revives deep-dull and damage cell to accelerate new cell regeneration for whiter, brighter, steady, fading red-dark spot from acne and sun freckles

Pink Blushing White Growth
Increases every cell’s energy circulation for blushing skin effect
Mela-less Skin Blocker
Block the UV damaging signal from the sun to retain white skin


Review: The texture is watery like that of a serum and the colour is transparent. There is no fragrance. I used this day and night and had experienced slight peeling after using STIM White Cell after 3 days. I paused for a day and continued using the product but this time, putting on mask after that (alternate days for 1 week), and surprisingly the peeling stopped. It's pretty okay for me because I think the skin needs to exfoliate and renew a new layer itself. The masks helped to soothe and hydrate my skin while the renewal takes place.



Rojukiss 50+++PA UV Scatter Sunblock
$39 for 50 ml tube

180 Degree UV Scatter Not only reflect out, but also 180 degrees scatter out sunlight 

Deep Cell Aging Protection  Deeply protect skin cells
Consistent Sunsvreen Protection Perfect protection skin from sunlight for 12 hours.
Extra Long Anti Oxidant Anti-Oxidant and reduce damaged skin from
sunlight, pollution and maintain new brighter skin cells.
Water Proof Sweat Proof and light texture


I like this Daily Scatter Sunblock. It is matt and yet doesn't dry out skin. The texture is watery and easy to apply. It also doesn't leave any white cast after application. It also has enough sun protection with 50+++. I am tempted to get their full size tube.


Day 1 of using STIM White serum and Scatter Sunblock

Day 22 - with STIM Cell serum and sunblock 
(with loose powder and without concealer)

I think it works pretty well. I am satisfied with this whitening range from Rojukiss :) You can buy these from most Guardian stores from mid December 2010 onwards.


In the meantime, you may want to join their facebook fan page here for updates and offers ! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ConfirmTrading

~I Will be updating on the Protox range later.

Comments

  1. Hi!I'm currently using the rojukiss stim cell white for light tone product.I thought after pressing the activator the serum will turn brown?Anyway i stopped using after using it for 1 day.It worried me upon seeing the results.The 1st day my skin turned 4 tones DARKER.2nd day RED and HOT-looks like rashes.3rd day RED,PAINFUL,ITCHY,SWOLLEN -looks like sunburn.I only used it for the 1st day and the results are continuous.It really frightens me.Is it suppose to be like that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment