Miracle Moments Winner

When SK-II called me and told me that I'm one of the lucky winners, I have this typical 'not-again!-another-gimmick-to-trick-me attitude'. I was even rolling my eyes during the conversation. I went 'yah-right, yah-right' in my head.

So, they said they will send me an email to notify me of my win.




Upon seeing the email, I am really surprised that I won. I can't exactly remember the contest already. It was some post your before and after pic and you have to come up with a phrase to say why your photo is magic/special/beautiful or something.

Then I went to their website. I saw my name there la.



It's a genuine win! I won a Facial Treatment Essence from SK-II. 150 ml.
Yay.

Containing more than 90% Pitera®, this much loved "miracle water" is a must-have for healthy, radiant skin. It helps revitalize the skin's natural renewal cycle to its optimal condition for complete nutrient absorption. It also works to balance skin's pH and sebum secretion, so oily and dry areas are properly moisturized.


I am a Miracle Moments winner :)


Comments

  1. SKII!!
    Nice!!! Congrats!!
    Im crazy on anti-aging....hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win. Do post your review if possible. Their trial bottle over the conter worked miracles on me. Face was really smooth but when I bought the larger bottle, I feel that there isn't any noticable effect at all. Recently my skn itch after using it. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.

    Jolene, I have been using SK-II Facial Treatment Essence though I don't get them in Singapore. HK/Taiwan SK-II are cheaper.

    I would say that it is quite good. If the results kinda doesn't seem as great than before, give the product a break and then come back to it later on.

    So far, i don't encounter itchiness with the Facial Treatment Essence, but the facial foam yes. My skin itched and peeled.

    I guess you can applied it on your neck and shoulders to see if you still itch. If yes, pass it to your mom. I'm sure she'd be more than happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment