2010 was

Took the quiz from ♥ shortsmallsweet


1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
getting married, bungy jump, sky dive, baking chicken pie, holding a one-month old baby in my arms, being a claimant in the Subordinate Courts and attending a hearing before a Referee.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't have resolutions. They are more like plans :) Yes, I have plans for 2011.

3. What countries did you visit?
Bali, Hong Kong, New Zealand

4. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
More time for prayer and me-time for self reflection.

5. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No physical injury but emotional yes.

6. What song will always remind you of 2010?
'Welcome to the family' from Engaged Encounter.

7. What do you wish you’d done more of?
I wished I had been more patient, I wished I took more kissing shots for our wedding album.

8. What do you wish you’d done less of?
I wished I had spent lesser time hating and cursing and swearing at someone. I wished I had not spent that sum of money I spent at the salon. I wished I was stronger and not let people pushed me around.

9. Who were some of the best new people you met?
Many. Father Vaz, Father Richards, my godparent, RCIA facilitators.

10. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Don't hate. It poisons the soul and imprisons the mind.

Comments