Haemorrhage / Internal Bleeding




I'm fine now though still on hospitalisation leave. Doc will review me again to see if I'm okay to go back to work. 

The food is horrible. I couldn't eat and there is one occasion I felt weak at my knees and almost fainted because I didn't eat and nurse had to draw 4 tubes of my blood for testing. I was wheelchaired all the way and I'm always lying down (otherwise I sure faint).

I'm prescribed Diazepam/Valium to reduce anxiety, calm myself down and to sleep the whole day long.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! Are you alright my dear? Why will have haemorrhage? Please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take good care, and get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh.... Hope you are ok! Take care and get well soon babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, i'm sorry to hear that! Hope you are fine already! :((((( God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, are you feeling better now? I was shocked to see this!! Hope you'll have a speedy recovery babe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to hear that hunny!!! Hope u r fine now~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment