Rally

I attended the rally near my house last night. I wasn't that enthusiastic to go until my parents wanted to go too. But it was sooooo crowded that in the end, I didn't manage to meetup with my parents and we left on our own.


I hired a Ban-galah to help me carry a stool to the place. Well, we have all these foreign workers, must make full use right?



Meanwhile, my sister and her Ban-galah are at SDP rally. They bought a magazine and a whistle to cheer for the party. Her happy Ban-galah posing for her.



I was so shocked to see few thousands of people standing and some sitting by the roadside. I'm very sure, they can't see anything but they were still there to give their support.

I can see only spotlights and hear the echoes of the speech from where I was standing. Then my Ban-galah helped me pushed his way through and he found a spot for me to sit down. He also stood on the stool and helped me take some photos.


 This is where I'm standing 


These are the people behind me



When we left at 9.40 pm, there were still supporters streaming in. 

POWER!~.

I couldn't see any opposition party. I couldn't even see the stage. I couldn't hear very well of the speeches too. But I experienced the spirit present when they waved their flags, blowed their whistles, clenched their fist and shouted 'YES'. It was an eye-opener for me. 

Comments