Why you shouldn't give up your seat in public transport...

  • We also pay the same fare leh, aren't we entitled to a seat?
  • We are normal human being too. We also have leg cramps, giddiness and heartburn also mah.
  • Pregnant women might faint, we also might faint wor.
  • Elderly man have weak knees, might fall, we also might fall.
  • Gahment didn't say we must give up seat what. I don't eat/drink/litter very good already hor.
  • Who ask you to be pregnant? Gahment? Ask them to give designated cabins to you la, why arrow us?
  • We are also very sleepy and tired all the time, you know or not. You know living in Singapore how stress? Let us sit lah.
  • We are very drowsy after taking medication. We can't see anyone else, why don't you get it?


Maybe Noose can use these ideas to telecast it on TV leh. Chua En Lai will sure do a good job :p

Comments

  1. It turns out that a few times I wanted to give up my seat, I was rejected. Sometimes I don't even know if I should give up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment