Fa Qi Ren Bak Kut Teh


I've been to this Fa Qi Ren Bak Kut Teh place too many times until I've lost count. This small humble restaurant (shld I even call it a restaurant?) is located at Balestier and I always have to queue about 10 - 15 minutes to get a seat.

The boss is really friendly and nice. The staff are polite too. That day hubby and I decided to go and eat Bak Kut Teh (quite impromptu). My hair was in a mess and I was in log-kok t-shirt and shorts.


Guess who we saw?

.
.
.

Chow Yuen Fatt! He was there with his family members (amongst wife and children). Initially when Hubby told me that Chow Yuen Fatt was there, I thought he meant his photograph. Yup we saw him in person.

Wanted to use my iphone to take a photo but Hubby claims that his Android is better
-_-||



Then I used my iphone to take... SEE??!!




Anyway, I previously saw Mark Lee there with his wife too. Errr, think he was in a bad mood? or tired from queuing? He had a black face when we saw him.

Hubby asked me which celebrity would I want to take photo with at such close proximity. My answer is of course Faye Wong! Hehehe.

Anyway back to the meal, it costs us $22. The boss came over and chatted with us, asked if we managed to take a photo with the star and commented that he has no airs at all and is very approachable. We nodded in agreement.

Comments

Post a Comment