Review: Mentholatum Acnes

I have been sleeping 4-5 hours in a day for the past 1 month. Had 2 acnes on my face, one at the nose and one at the chin area. Thankfully, the SampleStore sent me Mentholatum Acnes to save my day. (Thanks Summer for the sponsored product.) Please pardon my bare super CMI face with lots of flaws due to the lack of sleep and rest.


There is the creamy wash and the sealing gel in the box.


My two big acnes circled in the pic above.



The texture of the creamy wash is thicker than normal foam wash. Though it says 'menthol' on the product, it doesn't have the cool sensation on the skin. After washing for 5 days and applying the sealing gel at the two spots, I noticed that the acnes dry up faster and the redness was reduced.

You don't have to apply on the entire face as it'd be too drying. Just dab and rub the gel into the acne spot.



More here : http://www.mentholatum.com.sg/acnes.html


I came across a cute commercial on Mentholatum Acnes :)

Comments