TSW Month 6 and 7

I am now still on TSW and MW.

In month 6, I even stopped my tcm medication. All was well and itch was under control. I also stopped Atarax totally, for real. I used to take 3 pills at a go and it only worked 6 hours later. I also reduced my dead sea salt soak to twice a week.

Everything was going on well. And I also started my part time job. I was still eating home-cooked food and I am very blessed that things were looking good for me.


I also did my own bak gua at home (took them to my mom's bbq pit and barbequed them. Took more than 10 pieces and I was fine. I fried rice with it, I baked cookies with it and I swear, I took more than 10 homemade pineapple tarts and countless butter cookies and butter cakes.

Life was too kind to be true, honestly. I really thank God I was still okay.

I got complacent and I took 2 pieces of store-bought bak kwa. And that's when my itch started. Immediately that night, I slept less than 4 hours. Itching badly.

Only then I realised that store-bought bak kwa has lots of preservatives and colouring. Right now, I am weeping again. From my calves to my ankles, they don't look okay. 

I put absolutely nothing on them, no cream, no lotion, nothing. Not even coconut oil or jojoba oil. 

And I had to start my tcm daily dosages again.

Let's pray that things will get better.


Happy Lunar New Year!






Comments