TSW Month 8

I recently used Jojoba oil on my legs (knee to the toes) before I go to bed every night.

I think it kind of helps the itch slightly because it makes my skin not too dry. I decided that it is time to apply some moisturiser because my condition is better and I can afford to introduce moisturiser now.

I started with jojoba oil because it has good reviews from my fellow ezcema mates.

I also realised that I react to chocolates (even bitter ones) and so I have cut that out totally. That means even marble cake is out.

Anyway, I went for buffet with some friends and I was very careful in my choice of food and yet I had bad reactions after that. My guess was there were artificial colourings and also some sauces could have seafood in them.

Thank God, it took me just 1.5 weeks to "recover" and it was not as bad as previous attacks anymore.

I have also started my full time job this month and so far, things are looking great.




Comments