TSW Month 10

At times, I am not sure what I ate or what I do. I get weird rashes and itch out of a sudden on my arm and my body. It is quite puzzling. But I am not too worried, cos it can never be as bad as 10 months ago.

Yes, I am already 10 months into TSW, 2 months into my new job. Though there are ups and downs in my job, life is going on well for me.

I managed to readjust my younger girl's bedtime earlier. She is asleep by 8 pm every night, which is good news for me because the later she sleeps, the earlier she wakes and the crankier she is throughout the night.

When my younger one sleeps earlier, I tuck my elder one to bed earlier too. She sleeps by 9.30 pm and that gives me more me-time for myself before I tune into bed.


Anyway, I am spending more alone time with both children nowadays ("officially") and kinda getting used to being a single parent on weekends. I brought them to Rise and Shine event at Marina Square on Saturday. We spent 5 hours there.

Not a very clear pic though. Here we are :) 



Comments