PPO Obtained and Family Violence

I just wanted to update that I have been drained lately. I am going to Court, appearing at mentions and also need to provide documentation regarding my PPO (Personal Protection Order) against my ex-hubby. There is family violence at home during this trying period and I needed to protect the children.

Each judge is different and many times, i feel it is based on luck if you meet a judge that is in your favour. I had one male (non chinese) judge who asked me "are you sure what you have written down here are all true?", as if doubting me. And I have also met a female judge who would say things like "don't worry, even non-physical violence, you can explain and tell your side of the story how he was emotionally and verbally violent".



Expedited Order


The actual PPO granted

I am also not hesitating to get PPO for myself if he hits me again. He hit me once last week and we got into a small tussle. I don't have a lawyer to represent me for the PPO cases. My lawyer is strictly only assisting in my divorce matters, hence it is so exhausting.

I just find all of these tiring and wasting of alot of time and energy amidst the divorce proceedings. I also have to work full time and take care of the children.

On my ezcema, I ate frog porridge previously and it took me close to a month to get better. The skin around my elbows were affected so I had to wear long sleeves now to cover. Back to strict diet again.


And I take full responsibility of marrying this man. It was a HUGE and PAINFUL lesson. 
#kenkoh 



Once a narcissist , always a narcissist. Almost 8 years since I left him for good.

Comments

Post a Comment