Extra post - for my readers (on steriods and claims)

That's my way of purging


Thank you all who has emailed me or somehow tried your best to reach out to me regarding your queries (through facebook, gmail etc). 


On Total Steriod Withdrawal

I am completely well and have been well. Since quite some time ago. I can't even remember. I can eat anything now. I just had duck yesterday, plenty of them. Yam. Mutton the other day. Some beef too. Lots of salmon sashimi as well. Almost no food allergy for a long long while. And right now, I am not using any cream, lotion, oil or special ointment. I am just using normal showering gel from pharmacy.

But yes, i still look out for good and bad ingredients, esp for children's skin and the fluoride and non-fluoride toothpaste stuff too. (can't go into that, which will be too much to write)

So yes, avoiding steriods at all costs may seemed the stupidest thing on earth for some people. But honestly, if you cannot take it anymore, one cm of steriod cream to soothe / make things better again, won't hurt. Just use it very sparingly. Don't be addicted.
This is your life. Your health. Your sanity. Your call. You decide.

Detox your life through diet, through your lifestyle. Sometimes it has to be through your thoughts as well. Stay away from toxic people as best as possible and if you are stuck with one (eg a family member that you couldn't get rid of), then do lots of purging. If you want to know what's purging, plenty of articles around or just google "how to deal with toxic people".

Nothing is ever totally wrong or right. You have to bear the consequences of your decision. And I give you the good energy now. Receive it. Accept that you can heal. Picture that you can get well. Start with a small image in your mind, visualise that smooth patch and that smooth patch gets bigger and bigger until your whole arm is well.

I pray that you will receive complete healing in Jesus's name and I wish you well.


On Small Claim Tribunal's claim, procedure etc ...

I know apart from the finances that's wasted, there's the guilt, the pain, the emotional part. Yes I said wasted cos seriously, the treatment in that salon (I don't know about other salons though) doesn't work. It probably exists just to suck our money through unethical means. Anyway, cut the long story short...
I said we have to bear our consequences right?

So make it worthwhile. If you tried and are unable to get your refund or compensation and we all know CASE cannot do much for us, then make it a lesson and move on. Don't be bitter about it anymore. No matter the amount of money.

I know it is also emotionally hurting and traumatizing and all that. Learn to get over it. We can earn back money again. We will stand on our feet again. You may just like to curse at home that the company will close down and people won't get cheated anymore. But that's not our problem and not something that is within our control. Focus on our stuff and what we can do. Remind others to be careful and stay away from them is what we can do to help.

I wish you well. Stay in positive energy. And don't have anything to do with them anymore once you move on.

If you still need a listening ear or just to rant, you can still email me or find me at Rachel Sihuei on facebook. I am not so regular at facebook, probably once a week at most.


--------------------------------------
And lastly, I just found out that someone bought my book online few days ago. Thank you. Wherever you are from the world, I thank you, for making my day. I hope you find my writing meaningful. Check out Seeds For Tomorrow at facebook too and 'like' me :)

Comments