Review: L'OCCITANE - Immortelle Eye Balm and HADANOMY Deep Collagen Mist

I'm getting older now and have been looking at anti-ageing products lately. The eyes, cheek and the neck area are the first signs of ageing. I want to delay the growth of my fine lines as much as possible before ageing really hits me. I also must pump up my collagen intake now ~

sample photo of an aged eye. See the railway lines.


I don't want my eyes to become like that! Panic panic. I just bought an eye cream from Loccitane. (my first eye gel was whitening gel from Boots - see this entry)

About The Immortelle Flower

Immortelle is a wild and mysterious flower from Corsica, which yields a miraculous essential oil - a precious elixir of youth. L’OCCITANE has registered a patent on the effectiveness and use of Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) essential oil.


L'Occitane - Immortelle Eye Balm


This is an eye cream with anti-aging benefits. It helps to reduce dark circles, puffiness and signs of tiredness. Formulated with Immortelle floral water, this cream will soothe, moisturize, nourish and tone the delicate skin around the eyes. I think the eye balm is about $58. I can't remember. But they are very generous in giving out samples. See the big pile of samples I got from them in my photo below. (I went to the Raffles City branch)


Ingredients: WATER, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, MYRETH-3-MYRISTATE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE, DECYL OLEATE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, POLYACRYLAMIDE, HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM EXTRACT, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH , SORBITOL, DIMETHICONE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, HEDERA HELIX (IVY) EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, CARBOMER, LAURETH-7, XANTHAN GUM, BENZOIC ACID


 


Directions for Use: To apply, tap a small amount of eye balm and use your ring finger to massage in upward motion on the bone around the eye twice daily. I use a cotton bud to dig out the contents from the bottle and not with my finger.


I like the texture. It is a gel cum cream texture and it absorbs well.

Each application, I only need a little bit. I think I can use this for a long time.





I realised that sprays such as Avene Thermal spring water and La Roche Posay Thermal spring water is only able to soothe, reduce redness and and calm irritated skin but doesn't moisturise. So in the office I have these two sprays with me. The La Roche spray when I am back from my lunch break and the hadanomy whenever I want to give my skin a perk-me-up. If you haven't notice, hyaluronic acid is my best friend now. Nearly every skincare I have contains this ingredient.




HADANOMY Collagen Mist



Thanks to Cara from SANA for sponsoring me this Collagen Mist. 

This super new SANA hadanomy series contains moisturizing ingredients like hyaluronic acid (HA), acerola, honey extracts, as well as the micro-sized collagen supplement (1000 mg). It has a natural aroma fragrance. It is colorless and free from mineral-oil. This product is made in Japan. Click here for more - http://www.hadanomy.jp/item/mist.html 

Comments

  1. i really love sana hadanomy collagent mist and cream.
    the sana lotion is good too.
    but it hard to find it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment