Simple Makeup

I was dolling up for an event and thought it'd be good to blog about how I do my simple makeup. You can view how I put on sunblock, bb cream and loose powder from my earlier link. The trick is not to smear but dab the cream onto the face with a little pressure with your fingers.

Ok starting with the eyes. The rule of the thumb is that red lines and arrow's direction being your darkest shades and green lines and arrow's direction being your lightest shades. That's my rule.




Left eye without eye liner, Right eye with eye liner. 
Apply thinly first then add on if you think it's not enough. I use liquid eye-liner for my lids.


Lower lash, I use pencil eye-liner


Use this sponge applicator to smudge (lower eyes) it lightly, so that the eyes don't appear too harsh



End result of eye-makeup with Mascara


Next, I apply lipbalm and lipstick. I use nude lipstick colour here.

Then I use a tissue and cover the mouth area. And dap 2-way cake foundation on the tissue.
And I re-apply the lipstick (same colour) on my lips again.

My favourite lipgloss from Chanel :)

I apply the lipgloss only within the black lines where the heart-shape is and not the entire lip.
This is so that you won't look as if you just ate french fries and forgot to wipe the oil away.
And if you like for a double shine, re-apply lipgloss on this area.



End-result

Comments