Are we becoming less gracious?

Hubby emailed SPH and mentioned about ungraciousness of some minority of Singaporeans on public transport. As WE ALL KNOW how bias the news can be sometimes. And he also shared this on facebook with everyone.

Then my group of mommies' gang went on to share it on their facebook pages too.



I posted about why people don't give up their seats nowadays earlier. I think I don't expect people to give up seat to me anymore. If I really cannot take it anymore, I will sit on the floor, or just wait for the next train (and be late for work, even if I have to).

Sadly, we can't do anything about it. Culture or upbringing or whatever reasons, we should be the ones setting good examples ourselves. As what we've learnt (the slogan) in school ; ''Courtesy Begins With Me''. 

I think we need such campaigns back again to give us a gentle reminder to be more gracious and kind.  


Comments